Las Vegas is famous for its hot climate, and diving into some of the largest and most enticing pools in the world is one way to cool down and relax.
Almost every hotel and casino in Las Vegas has more than one pool. Hence, it becomes highly competitive to decide which one is the best.
Top 5 Pools In Las Vegas
Encore Beach Club
One of the best Las Vegas Day Clubs is this beautiful Encore Beach club at the Wynn Resort and casino. This day club is one of the best places to have fun with Vegas Atmosphere Models. Encore Beach Club is known chiefly for Las Vegas Party Models appearances that appear at night and where famous brands perform.
Pros of Encore Beach Club
- The Club accepts cash and a credit card, allowing customers a flexible payment option.
- The Vegas Atmosphere Models are always trendy, classy, and a sight to behold.
- This beach is suitable for groups as it has a nice dancing space, a loud DJ, and a full bar to enjoy their nights away.
- Lockers are available to store the valuables.
Const of Encore Beach Club
- The biggest con would be no WIFI facility as it is common everywhere.
- Some reviews claim this Las Vegas Day Club has the worst guest service experiences due to unprofessional behavior.
- The pool water is not suitable for expensive swimsuits as it may fade the color of the swimsuit.
- The lockers aren’t free, and guests must pay at least $50.
Tao Beach Club
TAO Beach Day club is a Balinese-inspired tropical oasis complete with lush landscaping, plunge pools, elegant private cabanas, and a cutting-edge music and lighting system. This Club is one of the Las Vegas Day Clubs, which is recently renovated, keeping Asian preferences in mind.
Pros of Tao Beach Club
- Simple and Luxurious beach.
- Perfect setup to enjoy the view and music with the perfect DJ booth in the middle of the beach.
- This place has luxurious day beds in the center with private cabanas on the sides.
- This beach allows you to go topless and enjoy with the Las Vegas Party Models.
- It allows guests to smoke inside the premises.
- WIFI is available.
Cons of Tao Beach Club
- The pool is small and overpriced; hence, if you visit it late, you will need more space to move around.
- The staff is clever enough to rip your pockets if you aren’t entirely cautious with your spending.
- They don’t allow things to be taken inside; hence, ensure you don’t bring along even a water bottle.
Drai’s Beach Club
If you enjoy hip-hop, Drai is the place to be. They bring in outstanding artists to perform. The energy is usually high and fun. You never realize who you’ll run into, from famous athletes to celebrities. They offer both GA and bottle service.
Pros of Drai’s Beach Club
- Dope Party Experience with good music and lines for drinks.
- They have a wheelchair facility for people who are disabled.
- Have fabulous Las Vegas Party Models presence on the weekends.
- Basic attire is dressy; hence it is more like a party club rather than a place for ultimate relaxation.
- It allows guests to smoke in the house.
- Beach Club entry is for 21+; hence kids and teens are not allowed in the house.
Cons of Drai’s Beach Club
- The party starts after 2 am hence full enjoyment is for the ones who are used to late night partying.
- This beach club is a little pricy but worth the vibe and enjoyment.
- For a secure spot, it is ideal to do pre-booking as this beach club gets packed fast.
Ayu Day Club
Ayu Dayclub is gradually becoming Las Vegas’ hottest destination. The Club features sleek, modern decor, a spacious dance floor, and a cutting-edge sound system.
Pros of Ayu Day Club
- The bartenders are expert mixologists that can make any cocktail you can think of.
- The Polynesian-inspired sanctuary has two layers of cabanas, chaise couches, and day beds encircled by coconut palms and tropical vegetation.
- The lovely waiting staff is quick and courteous and is always on to provide you with cool drinks and excellent food.
- Ayu offers everything you require to spend a chilling day in the sun or a fun night out.
Cons of Ayu Day Club
- Offers minimal amenities.
- The bar prices are a little higher.
Elia Beach Club
If you’re looking for a diamond-studded premium experience, look no further, as Elia beach club is one of the best places with a euthanizing vibe and amazing Vegas Atmosphere Models.
Pros of Elia Beach Club
- The largest Las Vegas Beach Club with sumptuous Las Vegas Atmosphere Models and the only one with an artificial beach.
- A fun spot to spend an afternoon.
- Fantastic location and vibe.
- The pool is centered on the tables and sun beds.
- The pool’s temperature is moderate, considering Las Vegas’s climate.
Cons of Elia Beach Club
- A little expensive.
- The outdoor setting is covered, giving off chances for a summer tan.
- The staff isn’t very cooperative as they may ask you for a bribe to get anything done.
- The bar side is a little expensive.
It’s always important to plan ahead and see what DJs are performing. Click here to see upcoming Vegas events.